Thursday, May 14, 2009

Putting hounds to rest and tolling the best....


So now in Toll the Hounds the main character, Cutter has just gotten back to his home city of Darujhistan, and like said by the famous Biggy Smalls, "The east is my home, but the west is where I rest." Well boys Cutter is back home and well rested and ready to raise hell. That is exactly what he does his first day back. He gets some hunnys gets some 40's and gets some chron and heads to the Phoenix Inn where his old posse resides. Upon his return everybody is totally happy and going nuts. Everyone has a great time and gets really messed up and enjoys the hunnies. Afterwards though Cutter must get back to business. He informs Kruppe of what he has seen and experienced on his travels across the empire. Meanwhile on the other side of the city the little boy Harlo is being beaten by his older cousin who is constanly abusing his little siblings and cousins. Because Harlo lives with his uncle and aunt who are always busy trying to make ends meet his home life is not very great since his cousin is always beating him. This is as far as I have gotten. I am super excited to continue the novel. My stomache rumbles with unrest as I frothe due to my desire for more of Toll the Hounds.

No comments: